Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What do health professionals say about ThinStick???

“As the leading authority in Weight Loss Resistance, I am always looking for natural ways to give my clients an edge over their appetite. ThinStick appeals to me as it is all natural, food based and scientifically founded. More importantly, it works—it really works! I use ThinStick myself everyday and I have been amazed to find that my mid-morning and mid-afternoon hunger pangs have completely vanished. ThinStick is my secret weapon for overcoming weight loss resistance!”
JJ Virgin, Celebrity Health and Nutrition Expert, and the creator of the Weight Loss Resistance Revolution ™.


"Thin stick is the best supplement I have used to decrease patient's hunger I have seen nothing work better to stop night-time snacking. For patients who snack, Thin Stick is the answer. It stops hunger, period. My patients have the hardest time after dinner, sitting in front of the TV, snacking on bad food in the house. Thin Stick STOPS these cravings. Diet and exercise must be used in any weight loss protocol, and Thin Stick must be used for anyone who has snack cravings. If you don't want to be hungry for 4 hours, take a Thin Stick!"

-Jared Skowron, N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment