- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix + water as directed
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup light Best Foods® Mayo
- 1 tsp Tabasco® Sauce
- chopped tomato
- chopped lettuce
- chopped green onion
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble until well done; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix, water and kidney beans. Set aside to cool.
- Place chips into a large bowl, and crush into bite-size pieces. Combine with seasoned meat, cheese, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and green onions. Top with mayo and Tabasco, and toss to coat. (The Tabasco mayo makes a surprisingly flavorful dressing) Enjoy!