Monday, November 8, 2010

These Deserve a "Graham-y"

I am all about indulging in a few snacks here an there. Many are easy for me to turn down because they don't taste all that great. I always have a scale of "Calorie Worthiness", if it doesn't taste good enough to justify the calories then I don't eat it, not matter how good it looks! The other day I made some Red Velvet cupcakes for an event and I had some extra whipped heavy cream from the frosting. It was in my fridge for a while and I couldn't decide what to do with it... I love REAL whipped cream, but normally have to have something to eat it on. My son likes graham crackers and one day I came up with this special treat for him, but I have to admit these are dangerous for parents because they are WORTH THE CALORIES!!!


Ingredients:
Graham Cracker
Real Whipped Cream
Banana
Chocolate Syrup (optional)

Directions:
1) Break one full graham cracker in half
2) Spread a thin layer of whipped cream on each half
3) Place a few banana slices on one half
4) Drizzle a little chocolate syrup over the bananas
5) Enjoy, make some more, and enjoy those too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment