Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Testimonial - "I have lost over 50 lbs with this product"

"I am writing this letter because I believe in this product completely. I was asked to do a test program for this product. From the beginning I was completely satisfied with a smaller amount of food. There are no side effects. I am a person who is very sensitive to side effects of different diet products that are available.

I have lost over 50 lbs with this product.

I have tried everything including Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, etc. and nothing compared with this product. It is so easy to use and I was never hungry. I was just able to eat less. As I lost more weight I found the craving for things like potato chips went away. It also seemed to kick in my old metabolism which at the age of 68 seemed to have disappeared. I have started so many people on this product with nothing but thank you's from them for telling them about "ThinSticks." I want to thank the staff at Metabolic Maintenance for the support and help they gave me. Also a new life as I have lost 3 sizes."

Sincerely,

Barbara Blaine

2 comments:

  1. Add a ThinStick to the iced tea and it takes care of afternoon cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not certain whether or not this publish is written by means of him as nobody else recognize
    such specified approximately my trouble.
    You're wonderful! Thanks!

    Check out my blog high school story cheats iphone

    ReplyDelete